8000 euros of taxes per year, that represents a consequent sum and it is normal that you are interested in the various devices to take advantage of tax credits. In France, it is possible to benefit from various advantages for reduce the amount of your taxes.
Spotlight on the most common ways to save taxes!
How to benefit from tax advantages?
We talk about tax shelters to refer to all methods leading to tax reductions. These niches are capped at 10 000€ per year You can therefore benefit from tax deductions on the total amount to be paid, by using different means.
- Investing in the capital of an SME By investing in the capital of a company, you can deduct up to 18% of the amount paid, under certain conditions. This can be a business creation on your own initiative or the purchase of shares in a company.
- Employing a home care worker Whether it is a nanny, a cleaning lady or a gardener, you can deduct up to 50% of the expenses incurred, respecting a threshold of 12 000€ per year.
- Investing in a PERP By contributing to a retirement savings plan, you can deduct from your taxes the amounts paid in, up to 10% of your professional income.
- Make donations By making donations to non-profit organizations, you can deduct up to 66% of the amounts committed.
Real estate investment for tax exemption
L'rental investment is an investment that can pay off! By buying in Pinel law If you buy a new property for rent, you will not only earn additional income, but you will also be able to deduct part of the cost of the property from your taxes. This scheme is capped at €63,000 of tax reduction over 12 years.
- Depending on the rental period (6, 9 or 12 years), you can benefit from 12, 18 or 21% tax deduction. In principle, how can you make interesting savings? You decide to invest 300 000€ in a rental purchaseYou can therefore take advantage of a €63,000 tax reduction, spread over 12 years.
- This will allow you to deduct 5250€ from your taxes each year. Investing in rental property is therefore particularly advantageous for reducing your tax burden. However, please note that it is not possible to carry over from one year to the next with the Pinel law.
Depending on the devices used, you can therefore achieve make your taxes zero. However, please note that under no circumstances can you benefit from a tax refund.