There are more and more of online banks in France and it is becoming more and more difficult to find one's way around. If the rates are low for all these actors, some points like the mobile applications and the proposed services make the difference.
What are the specificities of online banks?
An online bank is a bank that does not interact with its customers in a physical branch but where everything takes place on the internet. The employees are all gathered in one place to fulfill the customers' requests.
The rates proposed by this kind of banks are virtually unbeatable, especially when it comes to account maintenance fees. These banks also offer very attractive savings products. In addition, the customer benefits from a great flexibility in the management of his account. He can access his personal space wherever he is and most of the time, on different media. In addition, new subscribers sometimes benefit from advantages and the bank card is usually free. It should be noted that most online banks do not require the domiciliation of income unlike most conventional banks.
Account opening requirements are becoming more flexible. While many banks used to impose a minimum income or a minimum amount for the first payment, a growing number of them accept customers without income requirements. This is notably the case with Boursorama and Revolut.
How to compare online banks?
- Account maintenance fees: these fees are non-existent at a large number of online banks (notably Boursorama and Fortuneo). Some banks, such as Monabanq, charge very low fees (24 euros/year for).
- The quality of the mobile application: according to the reviews given by several experts, Hello Bank, N26 and Orange Bank offer the best mobile applications.
- Contactless payment: this service has not yet become widespread among all online banks. N26, Fortuneo and Hello Bank are some of the banks that offer it.
- Customer service: it is best to go for a responsive customer service that is available at the hours you are.
- The conditions for obtaining a loan: Hello Bank is among the online banks that offer the most advantageous terms for home loans. On the other hand, some banks are clearly behind in terms of loans. For example, some banks do not offer personal loans, such as Fortuneo and ING Direct. Monabanq does not offer the possibility of borrowing for a real estate project.
- Welcome gifts: even if this aspect should not overshadow the other services of the bank, it can be a plus. It is possible to receive 80 euros for the opening of an account at Hello Bank or Fortuneo in particular. Some banks even offer more than 100 euros.
How to choose the best online bank?
When you want to open a bank account, you will be spoilt for choice. Today there are traditional banks, but also online banks that have come to compete with the historical players and boost the market. For your account opening, you want to find the best online bank that will best meet your expectations. Discover the different online banks available on the market and which one will be able to satisfy you fully
Opt for the best online bank
In order to find an online bank, it is essential to find out more before joining an online bank. In fact, if you want to learn more and find a competitive online bank, just find the best bank with banque-info.com. If you want to compare the different offers of online banks, then you can go to this site. To find the best online bank, it is essential to take into account certain elements, which are a guarantee of the quality of the proposed offer. You can then initially compare the different tariff offers and the account maintenance fees. Most of the time, they are low. Other points should also be kept in mind. To know more which bank to chooseIt is important to know the quality of the mobile application. Indeed, the more intuitive and complete the application is, the better your banking experience will be. In addition, if you have a problem with your account or you want to reach an advisor quickly, opt for a customer service, responsive and reachable easily to avoid unpleasant surprises. To find the best online bank, you can then consult reviews and comparisons to form an opinion. The best online bank is the one that will best meet your expectations.